New England Concrete Manufacturers Association (NECMA) publishes photographs of outstanding projects in its regular publications and marketing materials. These photographs serve to inspire others in the hardscape industry, enhance our industry’s value and reputation, and recognize your hard work.
If you would like to release your photographs to NECMA to publish, the following agreement must be executed.
* If the photograph is submitted by a business entity, the company must certify below that it owns the copyright as a work for hire.Otherwise, the following agreement should be executed by the copyright owner.
Non-Exclusive Copyright Licensing Agreement
The undersigned (“Licensor”) and the New England Concrete Manufacturers Association (NECMA) hereby agree as follows:
- Licensor represents, warrants and certifies that Licensor is the owner of all rights in the photograph, which have been submitted to NECMA with the award application (“the photographs”)
- Licensor represents, warrants and certifies that Licensor has permission of the owner of the project to authorize use of the photographs and materials being submitted with the application and has the authority to grant the license and rights set forth in this document on the owner’s behalf.
- Licensor has the authority to grant license and rights set forth in this document.
- Licensor grants NECMA a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual license to:
- Use, reproduce, modify, and/or make derivative works of the photographs, in whole or in part, for any purpose;
- Publish and distribute the photographs and any modification or derivative thereof, whether by sale of otherwise; and
- Display the photographs and any modification or derivative thereof.
- Licensor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NECMA and its officers, directors, employees and agents and their respective successors, heirs and assigns (collectively,“Indemnities”) against any liability, damage, loss, or expense (including reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) incurred by or imposed upon Indemnities in connection with any claims, suits, actions, demands or judgments arising out of any theory of liability (including without limitation actions for copyright infringement) concerning any photograph that is licensed by NECMA hereunder. Licensor agrees to provide NECMA with prompt notice of any suspected claims or suits regarding the photographs.